Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by moiz shaikh <mo...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/08 09:53:24 UTC

[IBatis .Net] Server Failed to resume the transaction, decs: 3c00000085

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing fine.

My current scenario is that, I am using *SQL Server 2005* with *IBatis (.Net
Data Mapper v1.2.0.0)* on *.Net v2.0 Framework*. During execution of the
application I was getting the exception: " *There is already an open
DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.*" After
a little google-ing I managed to put an end to this affair by enabling *MARS
*. MARS is enabled by appending "MultipleActiveResultSets=True" fragment to
the connection string. Everything went quite normal for some few hours till
I started experiencing another exception: " *Server Failed to resume the
transaction, desc: 3c00000085*". I tried google-ing for the second exception
but to my rue couldn't find anything.

Thanking in advance.