Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by mark harwood <ma...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/02/13 18:13:36 UTC

Exposing a public Filter getFilter() method in ConstantScoreQuery

Any objections to me adding this read-only method to ConstantScoreQuery?

I need to discover RangeFilters etc wrapped in ConstantScoreQuerys as part of a generic query optimiser/analyser.

Cheers,
Mark

Re: Exposing a public Filter getFilter() method in ConstantScoreQuery

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 2/13/07, mark harwood <ma...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Any objections to me adding this read-only method to ConstantScoreQuery?
>
> I need to discover RangeFilters etc wrapped in ConstantScoreQuerys as part of a generic query optimiser/analyser.

I agree... one should be able to inspect queries and build an
identical/related one.
I just added this method myself to get it in ahead of the release.

-Yonik