Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de> on 2003/09/27 01:31:38 UTC

Re: Beginner with Cocoon and Deli

Have you read the Deli documentation starting at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/deliquick.html, at
http://delicon.sourceforge.net/ and at http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/.

Unfortunately it seems to be rarely used feature of Cocoon. Maybe you
should contact Mark Butler. Could you tell us if you were successful
witht the integration?

Regards,

Joerg