Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/22 13:17:46 UTC

[Notification] Netlify has been setup to website repo for preview

Hi
As I mentioned before, we have switched to hugo to build our website. And
Juntao and Jimmy are still working hard on improving our website.

Since now, I have set up the netlify[1] for the website repo, for every
pull request to the master branch, you could review the page deployed on
the netlify, like this PR[2]. You can see the preview before PR merged, and
don't need to concern about crashing the real official website, or have to
build locally for rechecking.

By using netlify free(starter) plan, we have 300 minutes build time and
100G network bandwidth, per month, which should be enough for us.

[1] https://app.netlify.com/
[2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-website/pull/140

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108