Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/05 09:54:08 UTC

Re: Release Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.6.1

Dne neděle 5. května 2019 9:24:37 CEST, Geertjan Wielenga napsal(a):
> If you could provide a small "hello world" type scenario

Good idea[1]!

> that we can all
> try, that would help, I think.

If you want to try it with NetBeans 11 then:

- New Project/Java with Maven/Java Frontend Application and generate the
project.
- when the project is generated, go to `pom.xml` and change the version from

```xml
<net.java.html.version>1.5.1</net.java.html.version>
```

```xml
<net.java.html.version>1.6.1</net.java.html.version>
```

you may also need to add the staging Maven repository:

```xml
<repository>
  <id>html-java-api-1.6.1</id>
  <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
orgapachenetbeans-1025/</url>
</repository>
```

Thanks for requesting this and happy testing!
-jt

[1] Information how to get started is also in the main page of Javadoc:
https://dukescript.com/javadoc/html+java/dev/

Posted by Anton Epple <to...@eppleton.de>.
You also need to configure the repo as plugin repo:

    <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>html-java-api-1.6.1</id>
            <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1025/</url>