Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/03/02 18:47:59 UTC

Freeze on commits to 0.92 branch while producing 0.92.1RC0

Please hold on committing to 0.92 branch.  I'm trying to cut the first
release candidate for a 0.92.1.
St.Ack

Re: Freeze on commits to 0.92 branch while producing 0.92.1RC0

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
What about HBASE-5371: Introduce
AccessControllerProtocol.checkPermissions(Permission[] permissons) API

Andy has given +1 for the addendum. Should I wait for Tuesday to integrate
into 0.92 ?

Thanks

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.