Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2007/04/11 23:18:25 UTC

FYI: How to clean the maven repository when testing release candidates

Since it appears their will be a 2nd release canidate for Tomahawk 1.1.5, I thought
the following command to cleanup the local maven repository might be useful.

   mvn  dependency:purge-local-repository -Dverbose=true -DreResolve=false -DresolutionFuzziness=version

Notes:
   reResolve=false             - Do not download the artifact in this maven session after deleting it.
   resolutionFuzziness=version - Delete all files associated with the artifact's version.

Paul Spencer

PS: Thanks to Manfred for his work on the 1.1.5 release!

Re: FYI: How to clean the maven repository when testing release candidates

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Have you read Manfred's release diary? It seems he had problems with
an unresolved artifact yesterday night...

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: FYI: How to clean the maven repository when testing release candidates

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.