Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Gelinas, Derek" <De...@comcast.com> on 2018/12/17 18:32:41 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Origins assigned to Multipe Delivery Services produces indeterminate parent.config

It should not affect multi site origin.  Those origins have to be created individually as servers in the server table, and are used as parents not origin fields. The origin field is still set in the delivery service itself.  As long as the origin fqdn is unique it should not affect MSO.