Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu> on 2009/01/08 17:06:03 UTC

variables reset

All,

What would be the best way to reset variables in ofbiz.

I wrote apps that helps selling LHS services. The key problem I am
having is to reset some of the used variables to be sure  they do not
affect the next sales cycle.

Jacek

Re: Form Widget question

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Could you elaborate a bit more please ?
Which table are you talking about, an entity ?

For <text default-value=.../>  you can use the ${} syntax to have dynamic data filling in (and what is entry-name mechanizm ?)

Jacques

From: "Jacek Wagner" <ja...@berkeley.edu>

Form Widget question

Re: variables reset

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.
I buld an apps that has 15 screen widgets and a number of screen forms
and ftls. In the third screen widget in the logic sequence,
BirthdayPartyConfirmation  I <set field="partyId"
from-field="parameters.partyId" to-scope="user"/>  see below screen

    <screen name="BirthdayPartyConfirmation">
        <section>
            <actions>
                <set field="titleProperty" value="Birthday Party
Confirmation"/>
                 <set field="partyId" from-field="parameters.partyId"
to-scope="user"/>
            </actions>
            <widgets>
                <decorator-screen name="main-decorator"
location="component://registration/widget/CommonScreens.xml">
                    <decorator-section name="body">
                        <container><label
style="head1">${uiLabelMap.${titleProperty}}</label></container>

                        <include-form name="BirthdayPartyConfirmation"
location="component://registration/webapp/registration/customer/RegistrationForms.xml"/>
                    </decorator-section>
                </decorator-screen>
            </widgets>
        </section>
    </screen>

The problem is to reset partyId to null at the very end. The only way I
was able to do it was by creating the very last screen widget just  to
reset partyId. I could not do it in java written service and bsh service
either.

    <screen name="BirthdayPartyCompleted">
        <section>
            <actions>
                <set field="titleProperty" value="Birthday Party
Completed"/>
                <set field="orderId" value=""
to-scope="user"/>
            </actions>
            <widgets>
                <decorator-screen name="main-decorator"
location="component://registration/widget/CommonScreens.xml">
                    <decorator-section name="body">
                        <container><label
style="head1">${uiLabelMap.${titleProperty}}
</label></container>
                        <include-form name="BirthdayPartyCompleted"

Re: variables reset

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.