Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Parimi Srinivas (CW)" <ps...@brocade.com> on 2002/04/06 00:46:13 UTC

Custom object to an Element

Hello,
I am trying to fix performance problems in one of our applications. Our
application takes more time in converting a custom object( which is a java
bean) in to a Document object.

For converting custom object to Document object, I follow these steps:

1. Create a Document object.
2. Create a root element using Document object.
3. Loop through all the custom object attributes, for each attribute create
an Element object and append it to root element.

What I want to find out "Is there a better way of converting a custom object
to a Document object ? ".

Thx,