Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/18 08:53:11 UTC

Sling Engine release 2.15.0?

Hi,

I would like to proceed my work on the Servlets-Resolver (SLING-11558), but
before merging that I would like to get a release done without these
changes (they are deemed a bit risky).

But to make that happen I need a Sling Engine 2.15 release, and I have seen
recent work on it.

Carsten, Konrad: Do you already have plans to cut a release for it?

Jörg

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,

https://cqdump.joerghoh.de
Twitter: @joerghoh

Re: Sling Engine release 2.15.0?

Posted by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for your timeley feedback. I will start a release of that version
this week.

Jörg

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
Hi, same from my side.