Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2008/11/19 14:23:17 UTC

M5? [Was: Date of next release?]

So any comments on CAY-1135 and CAY-1058? If not, I think we can tag
the release and start testing.

Andrus

Re: M5? [Was: Date of next release?]

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.
I'll close CAY-1135. I was worried it could be an issue of our build
process, so a bad exe in new release would be bad. But it seems that's
enviroment settings issue. Still, I'd wait until tomorrow to see if we have
an answer from the user

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.
I'm finished. That's not a bug, just some rearranging suddenly came up my
mind.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.