Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by John Meyer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/15 00:15:47 UTC

Thank you all for all of your help

I would like to say thanks to everybody in this group that has helped me
out.  Xerces is one of the best XML libraries I have ever worked with and
probably has become the one that I'm going to use in all of my projects (if
I can find out a way to use it in Visual Basic).

John Meyer
Programmer
ICQ#: 63450423
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/63450423

Re: Thank you all for all of your help

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@progress.com>.
At 16.15 14/03/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I would like to say thanks to everybody in this group that has helped me
>out.  Xerces is one of the best XML libraries I have ever worked with and
>probably has become the one that I'm going to use in all of my projects (if
>I can find out a way to use it in Visual Basic).

You can use the COM wrapper library; it exposes the same interfaces used by
MSXML2.

Alberto