Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierce Wetter <pi...@paceap.com> on 2010/07/31 00:53:44 UTC

Ofbizsetup problem

It's all good until I try to save a product store:

The Following Errors Occurred:
Error: Error parsing entity xml file: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: Error while inserting: [GenericEntity:CarrierShipmentMethod][createdStamp,2010-07-30 15:51:45.987(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2010-07-30 15:51:45.554(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedStamp,2010-07-30 15:51:45.987(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2010-07-30 15:51:45.554(java.sql.Timestamp)][partyId,10000(java.lang.String)][roleTypeId,CARRIER(java.lang.String)][sequenceNumber,4(java.lang.Long)][shipmentMethodTypeId,LOCAL_DELIVERY(java.lang.String)] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO OFBIZ.CARRIER_SHIPMENT_METHOD (SHIPMENT_METHOD_TYPE_ID, PARTY_ID, ROLE_TYPE_ID, SEQUENCE_NUMBER, CARRIER_SERVICE_CODE, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP, CREATED_TX_STAMP) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (INSERT on table 'CARRIER_SHIPMENT_METHOD' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'CARR_SHMETH_TYPE' for key (LOCAL_DELIVERY). The statement has been rolled back.))  calling service parseEntityXmlFile in importTempDataFile

Re: Ofbizsetup problem

Posted by Pierce Wetter <pi...@paceap.com>.
On Jul 30, 2010, at 8:10 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:

> you have two choices,
> 1) find the data and import through webtools
> 2) use the ./ant -p to see a target for importing a file.

 Oh, never would have thought of those. Thanks!

Re: Ofbizsetup problem

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you have two choices,
1) find the data and import through webtools
2) use the ./ant -p to see a target for importing a file.

Pierce Wetter sent the following on 7/30/2010 5:13 PM:

Re: Ofbizsetup problem

Posted by Pierce Wetter <pi...@paceap.com>.

Re: Ofbizsetup problem

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I think Shipping method should be part of seed data.
create a Jira and a patch if you have time.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Pierce Wetter sent the following on 7/30/2010 4:53 PM:

Re: Ofbizsetup problem

Posted by Pierce Wetter <pi...@paceap.com>.

Re: Ofbizsetup problem

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
are you an end user or developer.

what steps did you perform.

violation of foreign key constraint 'CARR_SHMETH_TYPE' says that
there is not ship method type LOCAL_DELIVERY

Pierce Wetter sent the following on 7/30/2010 3:53 PM: