Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Hossein Vatani <vh...@yahoo.com> on 2016/02/29 07:05:07 UTC

Python in worker has different version 2.7 than that in driver 3.5, PySpark cannot run with different minor versions

Hi,
Affects Version/s:1.6.0
Component/s:PySpark

I faced below exception when I tried to run
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/python/pyspark.sql.html?highlight=filter#pyspark.sql.SQLContext.jsonRDD
samples:
Exception: Python in worker has different version 2.7 than that in driver
3.5, PySpark cannot run with different minor versions
my OS is : CentOS 7 and I installed anaconda3,also I have to keep python2.7
for some another application, run Spark with:
PYSPARK_DRIVER_PYTHON=ipython3 pyspark
I have not any config regarding "python" or "ipython" in my profile or
spark-defualt.conf .
could you please assist me?