Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas michelbach <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 12:15:35 UTC

HTTP Authorization Header

Hi,

I'm trying to pass the Authorization header via HTTP.

Im using axis2 1.1.1 and trying to set the options like that

HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth = *new*
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
auth.setUsername(username);
auth.setPassword(password);
options.setProperty(HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator.*BASIC*, auth);

My TPCmon is logging the information for me and axis does not send the HTTP
header for authorization (Base 64 encoded).
Is there a way to do that?
I only get following these header fields:

SOAPAction: "urn:anonOutInOp"

Bye and Thanks
--
Thomas Michelbach

Re: HTTP Authorization Header

Posted by Jarek Kucypera <jk...@mikrozet.wroc.pl>.
Thomas michelbach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to pass the Authorization header via HTTP.
> Is there a way to do that?

Yes there is, set this flag in the authenticator:

auth.setPreemptiveAuthentication(true);

J.K.