Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> on 2008/06/13 11:16:30 UTC

3 http related components

Hi

In Camel we have 3 http related components
- camel-jetty
- camel-http
- camel-jhc

Jetty and http is used and documented on the wiki.
Jhc seems to be outdated.

Its created by gnodet (at least that is what javadoc tells - Maybe he could state its purpose).

/**
 * Created by IntelliJ IDEA.
 * User: gnodet
 * Date: Sep 7, 2007
 * Time: 8:06:42 PM
 * To change this template use File | Settings | File Templates.
 */

I am just quickly creating this thread to start a discussion of this component. Maybe we should improve and fix it if it has a purpose, or we should consider removing it or move it to a sandbox.

Any thoughts?

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

Re: 3 http related components

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, though I have not spent much time on it, so it may be need a bit
of update, but I'd like it to be promoted a bit more so that we can
have more feedback.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet