Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Henderson <mh...@mac.com> on 2005/05/31 16:56:50 UTC

Spindle and friendly URLs

Hi,
    Well I am embarking on my first major Tapestry project. Of course
we want to use Friendly URLs. After reading the wiki article I tried
setting up a folder hierarchy under context and nested a page deep in
the folder tree. I want to name the pages in the .application file
with names like a/b/c/mypage but Spindle complains that only
period ,underscore, letters, and dash are allowed.

It looks like the Friendly URLs modifies the specification parser to
allow this type of page name. Has anyone got a workaround for these
Spindle errors so I can continue testing with JettyLauncher?

Mike