Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/11/28 08:46:45 UTC

Finding a better name for the "Upcoming Release" Jira version

I would like to rename the Jira version:

"Upcoming Release"

into

"First Release from Next Branch"

This would better explain the purpose of the version to be used when a fix
is only committed to trunk.

What do you think?

Jacopo

Re: Finding a better name for the "Upcoming Release" Jira version

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 28/11/2016 � 09:46, Jacopo Cappellato a �crit :
> I would like to rename the Jira version:
>
> "Upcoming Release"
>
> into
>
> "First Release from Next Branch"
>
> This would better explain the purpose of the version to be used when a fix
> is only committed to trunk.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Jacopo

I think it's indeed more explicit
+1
Maybe, "First Release from Pending Branch"
But I'm not sure it's better :)

Jacques