Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luis Gois <lg...@despodata.pt> on 2001/09/14 16:28:05 UTC

[C1] Turbine timed out (HELP debugging this!)

I searched through the Turbine source code and didn't found where this
exception is thrown!
I know it's throwed by the getConnection(String foo) method of
PoolBrokerService but can't find where this interface is beeing
implemented.

Any help is apreciated!!!

One of the subscribers, Niek Bunskoek, has posted the only similar
problem in this mailing list, on 9th May 2001. However, like me so far,
he didn't get any reply on his issue. If any of you know his e-mail
address or another way of getting his attention, I would really
apreciate it!!!! Maybe he has the solution for this time out problem.

TIATIATIATIATIA

--
Luis A. Gois
---