Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Teneng Cliford <cl...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/29 04:17:13 UTC

My GSoC Project of interest.

Hello,

I write to show my interest in GSoC'20. I have been in the community for a
while.

My project is building GSMA Mobile Money API Connector for Mifos Payment
Hub, working with Mojaloop APIs in order to integrate specific mobile money
use cases with the Mifos platform. if the mentors for this project could
comment on this, i will be grateful.

So far I have submitted 1PR and worked on updating the fineract
documentation on how to set up the environment on confluence. and more PRs
are coming :)

I look forward on participating in this GSoC'20 and be a commiter here at
Mifos.

thanks.

Teneng Cliford

Re: My GSoC Project of interest.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much.

Stay around, pick issues from the backlog and keep fixing them while
familiarizing yourself with the code bases and the community.