Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Chu Zhen <ic...@163.com> on 2017/06/26 07:45:47 UTC

Access Control in Project-Level and Cube-Level

Hi All,
There are two access grant page in Kylin Web Client:
    1. In Project Page(kylin/projects), access tab for every project.
    2. In Cube Page(/kylin/models), access tab for every cube.
There are 4 permission options in both the two ways named "cube admin", "cube edit", "cube operation", "cube query", but actually when I click the "grant" button, they send post request to different urls, and the grant operation has no effect on each other.
Should the permission name in access tab of project page be "project admin", "project edit", "project operation", "project query"? Or there are no access control in project level?
Thanks!

Re: Access Control in Project-Level and Cube-Level

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
We could use a document here...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2697