Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Bijeet Singh <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/04 19:10:27 UTC

Error while loading Hive tables

[WARN][org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.support.DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver.handleHttpRequestMethodNotSupported(DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver.java:183)]
- Request method 'POST' not supported

Please help.
Thanks,
Bijeet

Re: Error while loading Hive tables

Posted by Bijeet Singh <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure if this is related to the sync hive table or not, but this is
the only message I get in the logs every time I try syncing them. Other
than this, obviously there's a message in the UI saying 'Failed to take
action.'

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.