Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by asif11 <as...@mailinator.com> on 2009/03/25 18:43:26 UTC

Appfuse Role and User models

Hi Matt,

I'm trying to use your framework but have come unstuck with the following :

1. I wanted to extend User but because you have marked it as an Entity with
no inheritence annotation I have had to have my own User entity which has a
one2one mapping to the appFuse user. Is it possible you could mark the User
class as @Inheritance(strategy=InheritanceType.JOINED) or even better just
as a SuperMappedClass ? Or is there another way to integrate into the
appfuse user ?

2. I want to use the User entity within GWT but because it uses apache
string builders,etc I cant without doing some sourcey with the apache files.
Do you have very simple version of these entities that can be used within
GWT ?

Thanks for your efforts.

Re: Appfuse Role and User models

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Did you intend to send this to Matt Raible's AppFuse mailing list?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com