Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 12:08:15 UTC

S3 Repository Connector documentation

Hi, i can't find any documentation for the S3 Repository Connector. Its not
published with the latest 2.81. release

https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.8.1/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#repositoryconnectiontypes

Any existing documentation on this connector ?
Luis Cabaceira

Re: S3 Repository Connector documentation

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.
Future work on this topic can be tracked under the following isssue:

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1464

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.