Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us> on 2021/01/05 17:15:13 UTC

InvokeHTTP Preserve Cookies Through Redirect

I’m trying to use InvokeHTTP to pull data from a rest endpoint that is using 2-way ssl. The login process is done automatically via redirects and I can get the service to work using curl with the “-c cookie.file” option and -cert and -key and -L. I’m trying to replicate this with InvokeHTTP but it appears to be discarding the cookies set during the redirect causing me to get an error page saying I’m not logged in. Note I don’t actually need the cookies but they need to stay set throughout the redirects. Does anyone know a way to handle this?

Thanks
Shawn