Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Tobias Ringström <to...@ringstrom.mine.nu> on 2005/04/20 22:20:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r14209 - branches/1.2.x

fitz@tigris.org wrote:

>+  * r14205, 14208
>     Add lock/unlock support to mailer.py.
>     Justification:
>       Necessary feature... besides, who doesn't want more email?

I'm going to have to veto this for 1.2.x for the following three reasons:

1. It needs r14150 to even merge.
2. The "path = dirlist[0]" in Lock.__init__ should probably be "path =
self.dirlist[0]".
3. The CONFIG-PATH is listed as optional in usage, but is required.

I don't have the time to test further right now.

/Tobias

Re: svn commit: r14209 - branches/1.2.x

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Tobias, if you get a chance, please check out a post-r14345
mailer.py.  I think you'll find it more sane.

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.