Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sergey <ia...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/27 10:30:04 UTC

OM 2.2 strange behavior

I've decided to write here for all users to know.

1) When student and moderator join moderated class  and if only student
joins first, he recieved error-warning, that he should wait moderator.
But he can pess "ok" button and continue with meeting. In that case,
when moderator joins class afterwards student doesn't see teacher in the
list of users on the left panel.

2) I have a teacher with a small bandwidth, but she can nornally connect
to OM 2.1 and upload materials there, but when she connects to OM
2.2(same location) and tries to upload smthing there - her picture freezes.

And at last:

I took source code from OM 2.1.1
(http://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html), substitute files that
changed Vasily and compilied. Strange behavior (which i described)
disappeared. And zoom works fine. Thank you Vasiliy again! :)

Re: OM 2.2 strange behavior

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Sergey,

thank you! I will try it! ;-)