Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Richard correia <ri...@ugamsolutions.com> on 2004/03/08 20:00:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Resin Vs Tomcat

Hi,

Anybody have used Resin for jsp scripting?

Is it faster than Tomcat engine?

I have 6 very small jsp scripts running on my Linux server, but the hit
ratio is VERY VERY high [600,000 hits per hour for same scripts]

Thanks
Richard

RE: [users@httpd] Resin Vs Tomcat

Posted by Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de>.
Hi

> I have 6 very small jsp scripts running on my Linux server, but the hit
ratio is VERY VERY high [600,000 hits per hour for same scripts]

In this case, rewrite your scripts as pure servlets, which should be way
faster.
Then, resin and tomcat should be equally fast.

cu
  Steffen