Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/18 05:54:49 UTC

Struts 2.5.x

Hi,

There is a few issues registered that pop up after releasing 2.5.12, I
would like to fix them and push out an another version of 2.5.x
branch.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WW/versions/12341116

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 2.5.x

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.
I am working on `Threads get blocked due to unnecessary synchronization
in OgnlRuntime`. Strangely, `execute` method is locked some where else,
so `OgnlRuntime` blocks for it!

Re: Struts 2.5.x

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> I didn't want to open an "issue" in Jira, since I do not know, if it is
> worth considering upgrading Commons-IO:
>
> Commons-IO has version 2.5 with quite a lot of bug corrections. No
> mention of vulnis fixed though. Binary, source and semantic compatible
> with 2.4.
>
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/upgradeto2_5.html
>
> Runs fine here since a long time. Maybe an option for Struts 2.5.13

I think it makes sense as there is also a task to upgrade Commons
Collections :) Please register a ticket :)

Regards

Re: Struts 2.5.x

Posted by "info@flyingfischer.ch" <in...@flyingfischer.ch>.
Am 18.07.2017 um 07:54 schrieb Lukasz Lenart:
> Hi,
>
> There is a few issues registered that pop up after releasing 2.5.12, I
> would like to fix them and push out an another version of 2.5.x
> branch.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WW/versions/12341116
>

> Regards
I didn't want to open an "issue" in Jira, since I do not know, if it is
worth considering upgrading Commons-IO:

Commons-IO has version 2.5 with quite a lot of bug corrections. No
mention of vulnis fixed though. Binary, source and semantic compatible
with 2.4.

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/upgradeto2_5.html

Runs fine here since a long time. Maybe an option for Struts 2.5.13

Markus