Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/06/03 18:22:33 UTC

Board report for June board meeting...

Hi all,

Since I'm going to be on vacation until next Monday (starting Tuesday
evening), I'd like to ask for help in creating the board report for
this month.

I've created the template here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2013-06+Board+Report+for+Apache+CloudStack

I'll have a bit of time to help finalize it, but would really love if
another(or more) community member would take the lead in authoring the
be drafted by Friday, and a note sent to this list for comments /
updates.

-chip

Re: Board report for June board meeting...

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013, at 08:43 AM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Can everyone please take a look and provide comments if you have any.

Minor formatting changes, and corrected the release date for 4.1.0 (was
listed as June 7, actually was June 4). Otherwise it looks good to me.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: Board report for June board meeting...

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 12:35:43PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Chip Childers
> <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Since I'm going to be on vacation until next Monday (starting Tuesday
> > evening), I'd like to ask for help in creating the board report for
> > this month.
> >
> > I've created the template here:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2013-06+Board+Report+for+Apache+CloudStack
> >
> > I'll have a bit of time to help finalize it, but would really love if
> > another(or more) community member would take the lead in authoring the
> > be drafted by Friday, and a note sent to this list for comments /
> > updates.
> >
> > -chip
>
> I'll be happy to make sure this happens.
>
> --David

Thanks again for the help with this David.  I've edited it a bit to add
more about current activities.

Can everyone please take a look and provide comments if you have any.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2013-06+Board+Report+for+Apache+CloudStack

I'll be submitting to the board tomorrow.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 12:35:43PM -0400, David Nalley wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Chip Childers
> <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Since I'm going to be on vacation until next Monday (starting Tuesday
> > evening), I'd like to ask for help in creating the board report for
> > this month.
> >
> > I've created the template here:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2013-06+Board+Report+for+Apache+CloudStack
> >
> > I'll have a bit of time to help finalize it, but would really love if
> > another(or more) community member would take the lead in authoring the
> > be drafted by Friday, and a note sent to this list for comments /
> > updates.
> >
> > -chip
>
> I'll be happy to make sure this happens.
>
> --David

Thanks David!

Re: Board report for June board meeting...

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.