Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 06:44:12 UTC

How to navigate component documentation...

I'm just starting with Servicemix and am trying to figure my way through the
documentation.

I am using 3.3.2 and have worked my way through the different tutorials and
I have started to build simple services.  My question is how to know how to
wire the different services together.

For example, I have an HTTP in service which reads the request and creates
the NM.  I then pass the NM to a FileSender.

The HTTP service is saving the POST parameters (input file) into the NM as
an attachment.  Is there a property name on the NM that I should save the
attachment into for so that I don't have to write my own file marshaler?

I see that there is a BinaryMarshaler provided with the base install; but I
don't see any docs telling what parameters on the NM it is expecting data to
be provided in.

Suggestions on how to navigate the documentation.

Thanks,
Chris....