Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2021/01/10 13:35:31 UTC

Invitation to Contribute to the January 2021 Fineract Board Report

Hello Everyone,

I just started writing the Fineract board report. Still going through the
process.

You are all invited to contribute if you have some activity to report.
Activities which have happened over the past 3 months or are being planned
for the future.

The Last day to submit is on the 13th of January 2021.

Thanks.
Awasum

Re: Invitation to Contribute to the January 2021 Fineract Board Report

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I will complete the report today and submit by end of business day.

Thanks.
Awasum