Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by devsubssvn <sv...@adontendev.net> on 2005/07/01 08:45:07 UTC

Configuring the .subversion file

I am trying to find the .subversion file especially to configure the EDITOR
variable.
I set it up on a plesk system, but I don't think that should be of any
relevance.

It does not appear to have been created on my system.

Can I create it manually, or am I simply mistaken.

Re: Configuring the .subversion file

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Jul 1, 2005, at 3:45 AM, devsubssvn wrote:

> I am trying to find the .subversion file especially to configure
> the EDITOR
> variable.
> I set it up on a plesk system, but I don't think that should be of any
> relevance.
>
> It does not appear to have been created on my system.

Run the 'svn' command.  Even something like 'svn help' is enough.  It
will create the ~/.subversion/ directory with templates.