Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Penagos Jaime <Ja...@ub.uni-muenchen.de> on 2021/08/04 11:21:51 UTC

OAI-PMH Component and Simple Language support

Hi everyone,

I am currently testing the OAI-PMH component with Camel 3.11.x, the component works as intended, but it doesnt let me use Simple Language in the Producer / Consumer.

I want to load an ID from the body of a file, and after some basic processing, use this information as the identifier, but when I start the routes, it just shows in the URL

?verb=GetRecord&identifier=exchangeProperty%7BmyId%7D

I've tried using ${exchangeProperty.myId} or the getProperty() builder, but nothing seems to work...

Is there a workaround you could recommend to me or something I am missing?

Thank you so much fort he insights!
Best regards

--
Jaime Penagos

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
Universitätsbibliothek
Abteilung Informationstechnologie

Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1, 80539 München
Tel.: +49 89 2180 5747
E-Mail: jaime.penagos@ub.uni-muenchen.de<ma...@ub.uni-muenchen.de>

Re: OAI-PMH Component and Simple Language support

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Can you please show the full route? To use the simple language you need to use toD and not to.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

AW: OAI-PMH Component and Simple Language support

Posted by Penagos Jaime <Ja...@ub.uni-muenchen.de>.
Wow, nevermind.

With toD worked as expected.

Was that one of the changes in Camel 3?

Thanks for all the quick help!

Best regards,
Jaime Penagos

Posted by Penagos Jaime <Ja...@ub.uni-muenchen.de>.
Oh, I havent used the toD yet. The full route looks like this

from("direct:fetch")
                .to("oaipmh:URL"
                        + "?"
                        + "verb=GetRecord"