Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eric Hsieh <ec...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/15 19:18:56 UTC

tree2, clearing expand/collapse state from cookie?

In tree2, is there any way to remove the
expand/collapse state of a tree from the cookie?  I
saw that the state is being saved everytime a click is
done (with treeNavClick() in tree.js).  Because of a
dynamic tree being rendered, the tree on the next
request may not be the same as the previous one. Thus,
the expand/collapse state in the cookie won't apply.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: tree2, clearing expand/collapse state from cookie?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

I saw your post on this yesterday but did not have time to apply.  I
am busy trying to get the release "officially" over with.  Its a good
idea though.  I remember thinking about this problem at one point and
thought about a preserveDataModel attribute (like in x:dataTable)  But
your idea of being able to turn it off completely is not a bad idea
also.  Go ahead and add to JIRA.  If you get time work up a patch
otherwise I will do one myself when I get a chance.

sean