Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> on 2009/12/04 11:44:44 UTC

Testing of Eclipse tooling

I tested the Eclipse tooling with Eclipse 3.4.2 and
3.5.1.  I have some vague memory that we decided to
drop Eclipse 3.3 support for this release, is that
correct?

--Thilo

Re: Testing of Eclipse tooling

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Tong Fin wrote:
>> I tested the Eclipse tooling with Eclipse 3.4.2 and
>> 3.5.1.  I have some vague memory that we decided to
>> drop Eclipse 3.3 support for this release, is that
>> correct?

I think that was 3.0 ;-) .  UIMA 2.2.2 was tested with 3.2.x.
See this thread: http://markmail.org/thread/p7mwrllotz4erlfz  which says
we're dropping 3.0, and have 3.1 as the bottom / base.

Our current builds have dependencies on 3.2.x levels.  So they should
work with 3.3.

However, having said that, I think there is likely no significant impact
that will arise if we focus our testing is only against later releases.

-Marshall

Posted by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com>.