Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Russell, Mark" <Ma...@csgsystems.com> on 2005/10/10 17:17:28 UTC

tag not valid?

Whenever I try to use <repositoryPolicy> in a pom.xml I get the
following:

[INFO] Reason: Failed to parse model from file
'C:\DEV\MAVEN\fx_toolkit\pom.xml'. Error: 'Unrecognised tag:
'repositoryPolicy' (position: START_TAG seen ...<repository>\n
<repositoryPolicy>... @34:25) '

Was this tag maybe just renamed and the documentation on the
maven.apache.org/maven2 site not updated?

MAR

RE: tag not valid?

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, there are still bugs in the site generation. For m2b3, <repositoryPolicy>
is actually <releases> or <snapshots> (depending on what you need).

e.g. :
<repository>
  <releases>
    <enabled>false</enabled>