Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/16 16:35:48 UTC

[java] Broker Config - User Guide Updates ?

Hi All,

Martin added this page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Configure+the+Broker+via+config.xml
hold detailed broker config info for the Java broker.

I've added some comments, as we need to be able to explain the config.xml to
our users in detail. However, I don't have much knowledge of the following
sections so it'd be great if anyone who has worked on these elements (added
them ??) could add some info to the wiki page please ?

<advanced/> - section on buffers and pool sizes
<security/> - SASL stuff

Thanks,
Marnie