Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2003/09/22 10:23:15 UTC

Generating patch files (WAS: table of contents in pdf)

If I understand the actual implementation right - yes. All xml files
must have the words "Copyright", "Apache Software Foundation" and the
current year.

But you can simply modify that by adding an includes="**/*.java" to that
fileset. So only java sources must have the apache license text.

Or add a very small "license":
   <!-- Copyright 2003 by Apache Software Foundation. -->
   <!-- See <<link to online license text>> for further infos. -->

Jan