Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Frank Russo <fr...@FXALL.com> on 2006/05/02 17:46:28 UTC

Rendering Issue

I have a screen that has a dropdown value with an onchange listener.
When the value changes, it populates a list that is rendered as a
datatable. The first time the screen renders, the table is not rendered,
as the dropdown doesn't have a selection. When the value changes, the db
is queried for the data, and the screen is rendered with the correct
values. When the value changes again, the db is queried for the new
data, but when the screen renders, it has all of the same data prior to
the new query, except some dropdowns in the datatable have the correct
values.

Has anyone seen this type of behavior before? Not sure what I'm doing
wrong...

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC