Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by NagarajaRao <na...@patni.com> on 2001/10/13 12:08:23 UTC

Examples on Messages

Hi All,
 Can someone send me code sample of sending a SOAP Message and retrieving data frm the response?

thanks & regards
Nagaraja Rao

Re: Examples on Messages

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.

> NagarajaRao wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>  Can someone send me code sample of sending a SOAP Message and
> retrieving data frm the response?
>
> thanks & regards
> Nagaraja Rao

 Using what message system? I just finished a chapter for
the upcoming book in which I did Java Message Service and
JavaSpaces implementations, and I am starting one on JavaMail.

 If you mean messages over HTTP, look at the samples in
the SOAP 2.2 distribution.

--
WBB - wbrogden@lanw.com
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/