Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/02/12 16:13:44 UTC

Tools2 Update

I was wondering, can someone give me a small update on the status of tools2?
Obviously its not good to maintain two sets of tools and I'd like to get
switched over ASAP. What do we have left to do yet? Are there ways others
can help?

Thanks,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: Tools2 Update

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi,

Almost all of the code has been ported to tools2, except the MIME part,
previously we disabled that processor, recently we enabled it, but we
haven't ported this to tools2.
We fixed couple bugs into tools directly, and those fixes not in
tools2,  we have to make sure they are in tools2.
Except that, we will have to test all the wsdls in testutils, also make
sure all the rt unit tests/system tests are passed without any errors.
Then, the next thing we can do is switch to tools2 and remove the tools
Finally, we can change the scripts in bin/ directly, and change the
samples ant bulid target, and run all the samples and make sure they are
working properly.

Cheers,
James.