Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Gert Driesen <ge...@telenet.be> on 2005/12/14 17:52:08 UTC

Re: svn commit: r356793 - in /logging/log4net/trunk/src: Appender/LocalSyslogAppender.cs AssemblyInfo.cs Layout/XMLLayout.cs Util/PropertiesDictionary.cs Util/ReadOnlyPropertiesDictionary.cs

Nicko,

All Mono-related issue have been fixed in Mono svn. I reported a bunch of
issues during the process of getting log4net building on Mono again (without
warning), and all of them are definitely fixed (by Atsushi).

There might still be one issue that not been merged into gmcs, but log4net
compiles without any warning on the mono-1.0 profile (without your changes).

You can safely rollback these changes.

Gert