Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2023/01/17 08:46:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Arrow Flight SQL adapter for PostgreSQL

Hi,

I want to implement Apache Arrow Flight SQL adapter for
PostgreSQL. I'll create apache/arrow-flight-sql-postgresql
for it.

Here is a plan for it:
https://github.com/kou/arrow/blob/flight-sql-postgresql/flight-sql-postgresql.md

If you have any comments, let me know here or
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/33716 .

kou

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Arrow Flight SQL adapter for PostgreSQL

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

I've created
https://github.com/apache/arrow-flight-sql-postgresql .