Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Mansart Jean-sebastien <je...@etu.univ-savoie.fr> on 2004/06/17 15:29:12 UTC

Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Hello

I am a new user of axis c++
I am running under a debian with a 2.4 kernel, apache 1.3 tomcat and I
have installed Axis (Java version) and also axis-c.

So what I want is to run a client in c++ that ask for a webservice
throught Axis (java)... the webservice is in java too.
When I run the InteropBaseClient I have:
invoking echoString...
Aborted

so I run the java applet TCPmon to see the messages sent and if there is
any response from the server. And the result is: yes, there is a query
and a response.
query made by the c++ client:

POST /axis/services/echo HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
 <SOAP-ENV:Body>
  <ns1:echoString xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/">
   <inputString xsi:type="xsd:string">hello world</inputString>
  </ns1:echoString>
 </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

and this is the response frome the webservice:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:24:15 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.29 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.5
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
<soapenv:Header>
 <ns1:echoMeStringResponse soapenv:mustUnderstand="0"
xsi:type="xsd:string"
xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/echoheader/">header
text</ns1:echoMeStringResponse>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
 <ns2:echoStringResponse
xmlns:ns2="http://soapinterop.org/">
  <return xsi:type="xsd:string">hello world</return>
 </ns2:echoStringResponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
0

so I have notice that on the response of the webservice there is a '2a6'
before <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> and there is a '0' at the
end of the SOAP envelope...
so what I've done is to run a client in java that ask the same
webservice to see if there is no error, and there is no error, the
reponse of the webservice is clear with no 0 or 2a6 ...

Then I wanted to know where exactly there is a bug in the client, so I
have found it and it's in the file SoapDeSerialize.cpp in the methode
SoapEnvelope* SoapDeSerializer::GetEnvelope() and at the line if
(!m_pNode) m_pNode = m_pParser->Next(); that is line 73.

So I think that it make an error when it trying to read a node on the
response of the webservice and read the '2a6'... I think that it could
be a problem of encoding...

If anyone can help me... thanks a lot
[it's my first post and I hope I am clear and not too long...]

JS

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Mansart Jean-sebastien <je...@etu.univ-savoie.fr>.
ok, I have hack it and it works !
I have download the sources from the website...
bah...

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.
Yea, that's all I did:

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Mansart Jean-sebastien <je...@etu.univ-savoie.fr>.

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Mansart Jean-sebastien <je...@etu.univ-savoie.fr>.
ok, and how to do that ?

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Kenneth Chiu <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Mansart Jean-sebastien <je...@etu.univ-savoie.fr>.
I just want to know if the axis 1.2 version is stable ?

in fact I have another question...
I've got a webservice like echo .
It take just one parameter, the string that you want it to reply, and
the webservice reply the echo string... but how to get this string if I
send only one parameter...
on the example InteropTest, it send 2 parameters, one for the string
that you want to echo and on for the echo... it's more simple...

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Mansart Jean-sebastien <je...@etu.univ-savoie.fr>.

Re: Hi ! and problem with axis-c++

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.