Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sanjeeb Sahoo <sa...@sun.com> on 2010/06/23 20:04:15 UTC

To know module status at just prior to server startup

This is a follow up to our discussion in today's gf-engg. meeting. To
know the status of OSGi bundles just before the server startup is
complete, please set following property in logging.properties file:

javax.enterprise.system.core.level=FINE

before starting server. You shall see the module status printed out in
server.log and/or in console. See attached file for a sample output.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: To know module status at just prior to server startup

Posted by Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>.
I am sorry for sending to wrong alias. Thanks for pointing it out.

Sahoo

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.