Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/10/10 07:23:33 UTC

CCC Agenda and Speakers are Now Live!

Hello all,

I am excited to share that we just published the agenda for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2022!
You can review all speakers and sessions here: https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/#schedule

Thanks to all speakers who submitted their talks and all great sponsors who help us to build this awesome in-person event!
If you still have not registered, please do it here: https://events.hubilo.com/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-2022/register

We will be excited to meet you either personally in Sofia, Bulgaria or virtually!

Kind regards,

Re: CCC Agenda and Speakers are Now Live!

Posted by Daman Arora <da...@gmail.com>.
My talk got selected too. This is my first time presenting at a conference.
So happy, it is for CloudStack 😀

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Nice agenda Ivet, looking forward to CCC!

Regards,
Suresh

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks for updating Ivet, looking forward to CCC!

Regards.

________________________________

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.