Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lok Sheung <ls...@rsasecurity.com> on 2003/12/05 19:46:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Is RedHat AS 3.0 a supported platform for Apache 2.0.48?

Is RedHat AS 3.0 a supported platform for Apache 2.0.48?

When I compile the source, I need to specify the include path for
compile the mod_ssl module.  Just want to make sure it is okay to run
Apache 2.0.48 on RedHat AS 3.0.

Thanks

Lok

Re: [users@httpd] Is RedHat AS 3.0 a supported platform for Apache 2.0.48?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Lok Sheung wrote:

> Is RedHat AS 3.0 a supported platform for Apache 2.0.48?
>
> When I compile the source, I need to specify the include path for
> compile the mod_ssl module.  Just want to make sure it is okay to run
> Apache 2.0.48 on RedHat AS 3.0.

Apache doesn't really have "supported platforms" in that sense.  The best
you'll be able to find out is whether someone here runs apache on that
platform.

Having said that, I'm sure there will be no problem.  Tons of people use
apache on redhat, and redhat distributes apache.

Joshua.