Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Martin Stockhammer <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/09/19 16:04:07 UTC

Jcr tests

Hi Olivier,

I added retries to the unit tests of the  metadata stores. This is needed because the jcr oak index updates are asynchronous (and theoretically should update in near real-time but that's not fast enough for the unit tests) . I'm not sure if we get problems with the asynchronous index updates in real live.
Synchronized mode is possible but a performance impact is expected. So I will add a configuration switch in the next time, to activate synchronized mode.
But will keep it in asynchronous mode for the time being.

Greetings

Martin